E-mail for details of the upcoming one -to-one anxiety management course, accessible to London, Essex, Kent and the surrounding area.
Programme of the four session anxiety management course or workshop.
To consider theory of anxiety management / therapy to manage stress.
The benefits of a counselling approach to anxiety management / stress therapy.
Identifying where personal anxiety / stress comes form.
- Using a Life Line to notice times of crisis / trauma / transition encouraging acceptance of changed behaviour around these times.
- Searching for and understanding we each have family patterns, and a personal anxiety history, derived from early experiences.
- Exploring stress at work and any imbalance of work and personal or family time.
Techniques / Tools to manage excessive anxiety / stress / panic.
- Progressive relaxation.
- Consideration of life patterns and potential changes.
- A Life Audit.
- Anxiety Management Diary.
- The “Sleep Diet”.
- The “Ten Second” rule.
Testimonials for our stress management course East London and Kent area / stress management Essex area from attendees on previous courses.
“ I am now aware of my thinking and the reasons for my actions”.
“I and my GP have been searching for years for some help for me, the course has given this”.
“ when I began here I wasn’t sleeping, my work was affected as well as my home relationships. This has all cleared up.”
“I shall be keeping a diary so that things do not snowball out of control in my life as they did before”.
Certificate of Attendance.
Fee for four 1 1/2 hour sessions is £200.00.