10 “Perhaps I Might” thoughts for bereavement help in London
* Take it gently - perhaps you are doing well, or at least OK.
* Think in terms of post traumatic growth instead of post traumatic disorder.
* Consider the living legacy, the family and friends the loved one has bequeathed.
* Know there is no right way to grieve or be bereaved, rather it is finding your way.
* Find someone to talk to, be they someone you know or a new listener.
* Reflect on the phrase “stupid with grief”.
* View the feelings you have as inevitable, as Saturday follows Sunday - even the “bad”, angry, relieved ones.
* Allow yourself to feel relieved if that is how you do feel.
* Think the “unthinkable”.
* Only do 9 out of 10 things you feel you must do. Attend the one day bereavement workshop.